Assisted Living Services
- Personalized care and assistance with activities of daily living
- Medication Administration
- Three delicious meals served daily in our elegant dining room
- Snacks and beverages throughout the day
- Caring staff on-site 24 hours
- Professional nurse available or on call 24 hours
- Hourly safety checks
- Valet laundry & housekeeping services
- Daily towel service and weekly linen services
- Recreational, social, physical, creative, educational/cultural, spiritual activities
- Home visits by a geriatric physician
- Wellness visits from nurse
- Arrangement of additional healthcare services and diagnostic testing
Assisted Living Amenities
- Fully furnished private, deluxe private and companion suites are available
- Complimentary in-house telephone and message service
- Beautiful landscaped grounds with paved walking paths
- Cozy library and computer room
- Central air conditioning and heating
- Webcam & Skye available for families to communicate with residents
- Several outdoor porches and decks
- Exercise and Fitness area
- On-site beauty salon
- Private dining room
- Spacious community room for events, movies and lectures
- Ample on-site parking
- Religious services provided by our chaplain
- Owner/Operator lives on site
Other Services Available
- Guest meals
- Levels of Care
- Private transportation to doctors appointments available
- Overnight guest accommodations
- Long distance telephone service and internet services
- Cable television services
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy
Twin Cedar’s offers short term stays of one week or longer. This is a great way to determine if Twin Cedar’s is the right choice for your loved one. Our respite program also offers family members a break from the stresses of care-giving.
Adult Day Care
Drop your loved one off at Twin Cedar’s for the day. A structured day program for local seniors offers recreational activities, delicious meals and nursing care in the safe environment of our home.
Our Daily Routine
At Twin Cedar’s we provide a well balanced daily activity schedule; meeting the social, physical, cognitive and spiritual needs of our residents. We encourage our residents to be as active and independent as possible. Our Activities Director supports Twin Cedar’s residents by coordinating transportation and arranging community events for them to be part of. We also empower our residents to get involved with activities in the home, doing the tasks they are most familiar with such as setting the tables, folding laundry, watering the plants, etc. Some of our residents even co-host and run our activities!Click here to download a sample activity calendar
- Participate in our morning exercise group, led by our vivacious Activity Director, who will assist you in your daily workout routine ensuring that you maintain your strength, gait and endurance.
- Keep your mind stimulated through reminiscence and discussion groups, memories of yesterday, trivia games and daily current events.
- Pursue your spiritual path by attending any of our in house services and activities hosted by our local community clergy.
- Attend one of our informative monthly lectures in our activity center and learn about fascinating topics, keeping your mind stimulated or teach others about your expertise!
- Play a game of chess, checkers or cards against friends on our game table in the library, enjoy using the computers and exploring the worldwide web, or help yourself to reading some best sellers right off the shelf.
- Be creative through arts and crafts projects, painting, collage and holiday decorating.
- Gather on our covered porches for great conversation and spectacular views. Savor the fresh air, and the glorious sunshine with a homemade glass of lemonade.
- Join us at our planned weekly trips to local shopping malls, fine dining restaurants, the theater and scenic drives.
- We value all input and suggestions our residents have and conduct monthly resident council meetings to hear how Twin Cedar’s can continue to best meet our resident’s desires, ensuring their happiness.
You will experience three deliciously prepared nutritious meals served daily in our elegant dining room setting. Our skilled and knowledgeable chefs prepare home-cooked country style cuisine. Our menus offer simplistic meals, “heavy on the meat and potatoes”, and very tasty. Our Chef and Dining Services staff prides themselves on preparing and serving fresh, high quality and delicious foods.
Along with each meal, we offer a variety of alternate choices including side dishes, beverages, salads, fruit plates and sandwiches made to order always available at both lunch and dinner.
We cater to the varied tastes and desires of our many residents and special attention is paid in preparing foods using no added salt, low fat and low sugar recipes. We can accommodate those residents with special diets, as we are accustomed to serving special meals to those diagnosed with diabetes or those who are experiencing swallowing difficulties. Our residents continue to maintain their healthy lifestyle through the food they eat on a daily basis at Twin Cedar’s.
All meals are served in our dining rooms, restaurant-style by our gracious caregivers. For those special occasions, there is a private dining room available for entertaining, holiday meals and family meetings. Family members and their guests are always welcome to enjoy a meal with their loved one at Twin Cedar’s.
Every evening at 7:30 PM ice cream is served! Our ice cream social is a long time tradition in our home and our residents look forward to this time each and every night.
View our sample menus